www.flickr.com
Chennai Journal
Sunday, June 18, 2006
 
Homeward Bound
This will be my last post for a while until I return from home leave in July. I'm very excited about the trip. It has been over a year since I have been back, and am looking forward to seeing family and friends as well as driving on the right side of the road again (: (:. Not to mention just driving, period.

If there is time, I will post while on home leave, to give impressions of how the U.S. has changed. We plan spend one week in Detroit, and then the remainder of the time in our vacation/retirement home in Keene, New Hampshire. There is also the wedding of the son of family friends, not to mention Marty's 60th birthday on 3 July---so lots of celebrations, too. And I have a couple of days of at the office in there, to catch up on some things (and to be sure I'm not forgotten!)

After returning to India it will be a busy month of travel, with a trip to North India (Delhi and Agra) on business, and then Marty will be coming back in August.

In the meantime, I've added some links of some other Indian/expat blogs of note. Desipundit is a compendium of entries from lots of blogs ("desi" is a Hindi word equivalent to the Yiddish "landsman"--from my country or homeland) that has sometimes picked up posts of mine, and the other two are by people who have also linked my blog to theirs. Now if only I could figure out how to get Blogger to right justify, so the titles of my posts don't get increasingly separated from the body.....


Comments:
Have fun
 
Hey,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]nmj3.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Scientific Research points that about 60% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! Travel blogs